Horoscoping....

So if I were to create a new word it would definitely be horoscoping.  Is this a verb to perhaps define the act of researching your personal horoscope daily, monthly, etc....  Is there a way to look up a horoscope on a millisecond level haha!?!  No, but seriously?

I would probably do it if there was a way, haha!  Not a nervous “haha”, it’s pretty authentic because I am feeling pretty vulnerable and ready to be out there FULL FORCE!

It’s the first of September in the year 2019!  I of course start my day looking into EVERY monthly horoscope known through the google search engine!  My favorite has always been on the lookout for the Susan Miller Astrology Zone monthly explanation of Cancer’s fate and or destiny for the upcoming month.

I of course being a “Moon in Virgo” individual find it to be a practical exploration into my individual psyche and emotional dirt road each month.  So thank you Susan for the insight into what days, transits, conjunctions, squares, and even trines might affect my Cancerian well being.

This is now the best part of my blog to add why I love VIRGOS as we are all at the pinnacle of Virgo season 2019!  Virgos are in the house of Service and Health.  They offer a kind editing process to the season of Summer as we recalibrate and reevaluate the souls purpose.  We do this with an intensity that Virgos do in a finessing of the needs and wants.  They love to balance the working nature of the world with the sexy and personal nature of our very beings as being human!  I now recall the anonymous dictation, “We are all souls living a human experience.”

Apparently although I cant find the definition on the inter web but the antonym to horoscoping would be JOIN and horoscoping is possibly understood as PREDESTINE. So I believe predestine is something happening before destiny has a chance to make it so...haha!  When things are “AS THEY SHOULD BE?”

I will continue to find myself curious and enthusiastic at anticipating the monthly horoscope for October 2019 and what will it  mean for my sun and rising signs both in Cancer!  Should I be cautious around October 6th and be open to the future NEW MOOON October 28th that happens during the Zodiac Sign of Scorpio?

My mother is responsible for introducing me to the world of Astrology and perhaps the first door thus opening many more to the occult and its plethora of ancient knowledge.

I love diving deep into this personal soul journey and love even more a way to share it with...all



Always evolving,
James Joseph L. Rosenfield


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Color Therapy

To Coddle or Not To Coddle?

Nostalgia:The Pros and Cons