A NEW BLOGGER

JamesJoseph here on my iPad settled in at the common UNCOMMON GROUNDS in Saratoga Springs, NY .  This is my first official writing!  I have always found writing in the plethora of journals I own to be helpful in my expansion of feeling on opinions, and just life itself.

It's a beautiful day in November and I have just finished a session of acupuncture with the infamous Terry Keenan at One Roof in Saratoga Springs,NY.  Not only does acupuncture help with grounding, it also can be relaxing.  I know there are feelings out there on the "needle-phobia" associated with ones attempt to try acupuncture.  However, it is not at all painful or scary!  I may be somewhat accustomed to needle-work when it comes to my array of tattoos, but I must share with my readers that the needles used in acupuncture barely feel like a prick and as soon as the needle reaches the point of interest on the body for healing work it is instantly unrecognizable unless you move your body.  I would highly recommend acupuncture for those of you who are looking for some Eastern Medicine relief!

My day will continue with a nice cup of coffee and even more grounding work with my internal self.  It is important to have at least one of these days a week to keep yourself balanced and healthy, especially for those of you who share your energy field daily!

To anyone and everyone who continues to read my blogs,
You will become accustomed to my diverse topics of interests, mostly including that of metaphysics, and aesthetics.  I will share with you my views on a healthy lifestyle and how I manage a 6 day work week as a small business owner, a pet owner, and of course a partner to my best friend!

I hope you all make it a great day.  Don't forget to smudge yourself with some white sage !  Stay healthy, strong, and happy.  FIGHT HATE WITH LOVE AND COMPASSION!

Always evolving,
JamesJoseph S. L.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Color Therapy

To Coddle or Not To Coddle?

Nostalgia:The Pros and Cons